Sunday, March 12, 2017

Dramas I Watched - Take 2

Faith

Here is the second batch.

  1. The Moon That Embraces The Sun – It failed because of Han Ga In, she’s pretty but can not act. Plus in the last third of the show the story was dragged. And the directing was bad. Another case of wasting time, money and talent.
  2. Pasta – Again lots of cooking with pointless and annoying bickering. Both main characters should consult a psychiatrist, the guy is a sadist, the girl is a masochist. They make a good pair on paper, but watching them wasn’t that much fun. If we could have taste the pasta they were making, it would have compensated for the waste of our time. Those three cook assistants should have had more screen time.
  3. Wild Romance <3 – I loved the main characters, both of them were silly, and for exchange the girl wasn’t a mat. I didn’t care about the fact that it was very little romance in the show because I enjoyed the funny scenes and the thriller part of the story. And it didn’t get flat towards the ending, what’s more, it went out with a bang.
  4. Rooftop Prince – A mediocre drama. I enjoyed the beginning, when the Joseon’s time travelers didn’t know how to use the modern technology and what those items are for. But they have adjusted far too easy. And the story became boring with tons of drama clichés. The romance was nice. And the baddies were very bad at acting.
  5. Faith – I liked it. The characters and the story as well. Although Lee Min Ho was kind of wooden and I didn’t like those terrible manes of glory he had. It could have been a better and more spectacular drama if wasn’t cut off the initial budget, and the director was better at his job.
  6. Nice Guy – It mesmerized me. In a way that a snake does. I liked the acting but I couldn’t feel for the characters. They were like aliens. The drama had a good directing and great soundtrack. It was painful for me watching Park Si Yeon’s face, she looked almost like Jacko due to the amount of plastic surgery she had.
  7. The King of Dramas <3 – This is a good drama about making dramas, and I enjoyed it very much. The characters took themselves so seriously that it was ridiculous. And the cast was chosen spot on for their roles. After watching this I notice every product placement in a drama.
  8. Bridal Mask <3 <3 – This drama was heart wrenching and elevating. It was flooded by raw emotions from the beginning to the end. The fighting scenes were breathtaking and the cliffhangers at the end of the episodes made you bite your nails till the next one. Props for the writer and the director, they had balls for tackling some sensitive matters.
  9. Level 7 Civil Servant – The writer probably was smoking pot. The director was lazy or crazy otherwise he wouldn’t film scenes with so many inaccuracies in them. Before the show started airing they released a statement that the show was meant to be a satire. Well, it was more like a parody. I don’t remember seeing such incompetent agents in any TV show or movie. Unfortunately it was hilarious and I liked the cast so I watched it.
  10. Ghost – This is a clever drama and it’s educational, ‘cause you learn about many kinds of cyber crimes. It’s kind of scary what can be done with a computer. Opposite to the previous drama, in this one everyone is übercompetent. Not much action but you get the thrill.
  11. Sirius – It’s gloomy and dark. I felt sorry for almost every character, even though I couldn’t empathize with all of them. But you don’t need hankies for this show.
 Dropped:
          Dr. Jin (ep.4) – I just couldn’t watch more vomiting and diarrhea.


No comments:

Post a Comment